Aerobic & Anaerobic Digestion Live Online
This 3 hour “Aerobic & Anaerobic Digestion” live online training will discuss the principles sludge digestion process, why it is an important step in wastewater treatment, and how it directly impacts the overall quality of the final biosolids product.
We will explain:
- why we digest sludge
- the principles of aerobic and anaerobic digestion including the microbiological and chemical processes
- the hazards and dangers associated with anaerobic digestion
- the pros and cons of anaerobic and aerobic digestion
- how to utilize digester operations
- the different technologies applied in mixing, pumping, and heating anaerobic digesters
- how to troubleshoot the anaerobic digestions process
- what to do when your “digester is upset” and how to prevent this from happening in the future
This 3 hour “Aerobic & Anaerobic Digestion” live online workshop provides you with important knowledge of the sludge digestion processes necessary for successful solids processing in wastewater treatment operations. The information presented in this class is also essential in the preparation for your wastewater operator exam.