Biosolids Compliance & Disposal using Land Application
“Process Control” is a big topic and requires in depth knowledge of wastewater treatment, disinfection, and biosolids management. All of these areas are required to meet a variety of regulatory requirements. This workshop will explain how biosolids are regulated in the state of Washington, the current biosolids rule, and the steps necessary for land applying your biosolids.
In our “Biosolids Compliance & Disposal using Land Application” workshop you will learn:
- Washington’s Biosolids Rule and how these regulations impact your biosolids program
- Classifications of biosolids and what is necessary to qualify for each of the classifications
- How to obtain coverage under Washington’s General Biosolids Permit
- How to calculate nutrient loading to successfully dispose of your biosolids using land application
- How 4 different biosolids operations here in Washington successfully manage their program AND stay compliant with the regulations
This “Biosolids Compliance & Disposal using Land Application” workshop provides you with essential knowledge of the regulatory requirements, information on how to manage nutrients for land application, and how to develop a successful biosolids management program.