ExpiredAerobic & Anaerobic Digestion, Live Online workshop, WW CEU
October 19, 2022
12:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Event Phone: 360-490-2426
Registration Deadline: 5 pm October 17th, 2022
Register early to avoid workshop cancellation
This 3 hour “Aerobic & Anaerobic Digestion” live online training will discuss the principles sludge digestion process, why it is an important step in wastewater treatment, and how it directly impacts the overall quality of the final biosolids product.
We will explain:
- why we digest sludge
- the principals of aerobic and anaerobic digestion including the microbiological and chemical processes
- the hazards and dangers associated with anaerobic digestion
- the pros and cons of anaerobic and aerobic digestion
- how to utilize digester operations
- the different technologies applied in mixing, pumping, and heating anaerobic digesters
- how to troubleshoot the anaerobic digestions process
- what to do when your “digester is upset” and how to prevent this from happening in the future
This 3 hour “Aerobic & Anaerobic Digestion” live online workshop provides you with important knowledge of the sludge digestion processes necessary for successful solids processing in wastewater treatment operations. The information presented in this class is also essential in the preparation for your wastewater operator exam.
Date: October 19, 2022
Time: 12:00 pm to 3:15 pm PT
Where: LIVE ONLINE
Instructor: Jim Lee
Meets professional growth criteria for wastewater.
Professional Training Association is actively seeking approval from other states. All of our classes meet professional growth criteria and continuing education requirements for wastewater. For those classes that are currently undergoing review by the individual states and have not received official approval yet, please contact us for more information.
Approved for CEUs and/or Training credits in the following states:
For more information on training approval in your state please call: (360)490-2426
Venue: Online Webinar