Expired“Centrifugal Pumps Components, Maintenance, Operation & Troubleshooting” IN-PERSON workshop; Tacoma, WA; WW & DW CEU
November 1, 2022
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Event Phone: 360-490-2426
We met our minimum registration requirements
Extended Registration Deadline: 5pm October 31st, 2022
This 7 hour IN-PERSON “Centrifugal Pump Components, Maintenance, Operation, & Troubleshooting” workshop focuses on centrifugal pumps, the most common type used in the water and wastewater industries. We will first discuss the parts & components typically found in centrifugal pumps, and how they work and then explore general operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
During this class we will:
- Identify centrifugal pump components common to typical pump configurations found in the water and wastewater industry.
- Discuss materials typically used in pump components.
- Explore typical pump configurations and component locations.
- Explain the basic principles of centrifugal pump operation.
- Discuss pump preventive maintenance and schedules
- Explore predictive maintenance systems and how to employ them in your system
- Investigate how and why centrifugal pumps fail
- Identify corrective actions on failing pumps
This class is part of our “mechanical series” of classes.
Where: IN-PERSON at the Tacoma WWTP, 2201 Portland Avenue, Tacoma, WA (Building R – Visitor Center)
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm PT
WA Department of Health / WA Certification Services Course ID: A3154, 0.7 DW CEUs approved
WA Dept. of Ecology Course ID: Ecy22-3056, 0.7 WW CEUs approved
Meets professional growth criteria for water & wastewater.
Professional Training Association is actively seeking approval from other states. This class meets professional growth criteria and continuing education requirements for water & wastewater. For those classes that are currently undergoing review by the individual states and have not received official approval yet, please contact us for more information.
Approved for CEUs and/or Training credits in the following states:
For more information on training approval in your state please call: (360)490-2426
Refreshments provided by Professional Training Association.
Meals (breakfast, lunch, & dinner) must be provided by workshop participants.
Venue: Tacoma WWTP
Venue Phone: 360-490-2426Address: