Upcoming“Disaster Resiliency for Water & Wastewater Operations – What does that mean?” In-Person workshop; Tacoma WWTP, WA; WW & DW CEU
November 17, 2022
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Event Phone: 360-490-2426
Registration Deadline: 5 pm November 2nd, 2022
Register early to avoid workshop cancellation
This “Disaster Resiliency for Water & Wastewater Operations – What does that mean?” workshop will provide you with a fundamental understanding of all-hazards emergency management systems and their application in the water and wastewater industries. What does that mean?
We will explain:
- What you should address and what requirements you have to meet
- What is the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- What is the Incident Command System (ICS)
- How does the Emergency Cycle work
- The importance of identifying roles & relationships in Emergency Management
- Why we need to “exercise” our Emergency Management Plan
- What resources are available to help you with your emergency planning and management
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm PT
Where: Tacoma WWTP (2201 Portland Avenue, Tacoma, WA)
Instructor: Bret Heath
Meets professional growth criteria for wastewater.
Professional Training Association is actively seeking approval from other states. All of our classes meet professional growth criteria and continuing education requirements for wastewater. For those classes that are currently undergoing review by the individual states and have not received official approval yet, please contact us for more information.
Approved for CEUs and/or Training credits in the following states:
Contact: email@example.com or (360) 490-2426
Special pricing for hotel accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites has been negotiated. Mention the name of our organization and that you are a participating in the workshop when you make your room reservation.
Venue: Tacoma WWTP
Venue Phone: 360-490-2426Address: