Expired“Total & Fecal Coliform – ‘How to’ and which method to choose” workshop, Dupont WA; DW & WW CEU (WA & OR)
August 8, 2019
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Event Phone: 360-490-2426
Great news: We met the minimum registration requirements!
Extended Registration Deadline: 5 pm August 6th, 2019
This “Total & Fecal Coliform – ‘how to’ and which method works best for you” workshop will explore a variety of approved analytical methods to test water and wastewater for Total Coliform (TC) and Fecal Coliform (FC) and help you better understand how to determine which method is best suited for your operation.
In this workshop we will:
- Describe in detail approved TC / FC analytical methods commonly used for water and wastewater samples:
- Multiple Tube Fermentation (MPN)
- Colilert – Quanti Tray
- Colilert – Presence / Absence
- Membrane Filtration
- Point out how to properly collect samples for TC and FC analyses
- Discuss quality control and documentation requirements for each test
- Explore the steps involved for each of the above mentioned analytical procedures, including:
- Glassware, equipment, reagents, media
- Analytical procedure
- Calculations, documentation, and reporting
- Evaluate the pros and cons of each method to help you identify which method is best suited for your operation and sample type
Our “Total & Fecal Coliform – ‘how to’ and which method works best for you” workshop you will not only provide you with detailed information on how to perform Total Coliform or Fecal Coliform analyses, but shares “tips and tricks” our instructors have learned throughout their years of conducting these analyses.
Great news: We have met our minimum registration requirements.
Extended registration deadline: 5pm on August 6th, 2019
Date: August 8th, 2018
Time: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Instructor: Erika Schwender
Where: Fairbridge Inn & Suites, 1609 McNeil St, Dupont, WA
CEUs: WA & OR Wastewater & Drinking Water CEUs
WA Department of Ecology Course ID: Ecy18-1683, 0.8 CEUs
WA Department of Health / WA Certificati0n Services Course ID: A3687, 0.7 CEUs
OSEAC Course ID: 3687, 0.7 CEUs
Registration: online: www.pro-train.org; phone: (360) 490-2426; email: email@example.com
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 490-2426
Refreshments provided by Professional Training Association
Meals (breakfast, lunch, & dinner) must be provided by workshop participants
Special pricing for hotel accommodations at the Fairbridge Inn & Suites Hotel has been negotiated. Please mention the name of our organization and that you are participating in the workshop when you make your room reservation.
Venue: Fairbridge Inn & Suites, Dupont
Venue Phone: (253) 912-8900
Venue Website: https://fairbridgeinns.com/Booking_Platform/#/fairbridge/new/20160509185237Address: