Join PTA – Become an instructor
Professional Training Association (PTA) has received so many requests for workshops and custom training that we need to increase the number of instructors available on a part time or full time basis. We are looking for experienced individuals to teach workshops and / or provide technical assistance for the water and wastewater industry.
PTA’s motto is “from the operator for the operator”.
If you have a passion for the water and wastewater field, have experience and knowledge to share, and want to help the current and future water and wastewater professionals like others once helped you, then becoming an instructor may be the right thing for you.
If you don’t have much or any experience in teaching workshops, we will work together with you to:
- help you be successful as an instructor
- show you the “tricks of the trade”
- make you feel comfortable with standing in front of a full class room
- team you up with experienced instructors so you don’t “have to carry all the weight” when you first get started
- help you with making your own presentations
- understand operators are extremely appreciative of anyone sharing their knowledge and working with them in workshop is amazing!
Teaching is not only very rewarding, but it also helps you develop skills that are very important for your career development. Not to mention that it adds extra $$ to your spending budget – LOL! Becoming an experienced operator takes years if not decades. You bring the experience and we’ll help you become a great instructor. It’s a win – win all around, right?!
What do you think? Does that sound interesting? Do you have questions or suggestions? Would you like to you want to give it a try?
We’d love to hear from YOU.
Give us a call at 360-490-2426 or email us at email@example.com.