Total & Fecal Coliform Testing – Best Practices; Live Online
In this 3 hour “Total & Fecal Coliform Testing – Best Practices” live online training we will explore a variety of approved analytical methods to test water and wastewater for Total Coliform (TC) and Fecal Coliform (FC) and help you better understand how to determine which method is best suited for your operation.
In this workshop we will:
- Point out how to properly collect samples for TC and FC analyses
- Introduce approved TC / FC analytical methods commonly used for water and wastewater samples:
- Membrane Filtration
- Colilert – Presence / Absence
- Colilert – Quanti Tray
- Discuss quality control and documentation requirements for each test
- Evaluate the pros and cons of each method to help you identify which method is best suited for your operation and sample type
During this workshop we will provide you with detailed information on how to perform the analyses and share “tips and tricks” our instructor has learned throughout her years of conducting these analyses.