Upcoming“Total & Fecal Coliform Testing – Best Practices”, live online workshop; WW & DW CEU
November 1, 2022
12:00 PM - 3:15 PM
Event Phone: 360-490-2426
Registration Deadline: 5 pm October 26th, 2022
Register early to avoid workshop cancellation
In this 3 hour “Total & Fecal Coliform Testing – Best Practices” live online training we will explore a variety of approved analytical methods to test water and wastewater for Total Coliform (TC) and Fecal Coliform (FC) and help you better understand how to determine which method is best suited for your operation.
In this workshop we will:
- Point out how to properly collect samples for TC and FC analyses
- Introduce approved TC / FC analytical methods commonly used for water and wastewater samples:
- Membrane Filtration
- Colilert – Presence / Absence
- Colilert – Quanti Tray
- Discuss quality control and documentation requirements for each test
- Evaluate the pros and cons of each method to help you identify which method is best suited for your operation and sample type
During this workshop we will provide you with detailed information on how to perform the analyses and share “tips and tricks” our instructor has learned throughout her years of conducting these analyses.
Date: November 1, 2022
Time: 12:00 pm to 3:15 pm PT
Where: LIVE ONLINE
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 490-2426
Meets professional growth criteria for wastewater.
Professional Training Association is actively seeking approval from other states. All of our classes meet professional growth criteria and continuing education requirements for wastewater. For those classes that are currently undergoing review by the individual states and have not received official approval yet, please contact us for more information.
Approved for CEUs and/or Training credits in the following states:
For more information on training approval in your state please call: (360)490-2426
Venue: Online Webinar