Introduction to Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR); Live Online
During this 3 hour “Introduction to Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR)” live online training we will explain the treatment principles applied in BNR operations, system components, and challenges encountered in these processes.
You will learn how treatment processes and technology are utilized to manage the nitrogen and phosphorus levels throughout your wastewater treatment facility and final effluent. We will:
- Discuss why Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR) is necessary.
- Explain the basic principles of the function of BNR plants.
- Clarify strategies to operate your BNR plant successfully (process control).
- Discuss and evaluate the operations of different types of BNR plant configurations.
- Explore how to utilize nitrification.
- Explain problems that BNR operators face.
- Illustrate cost saving strategies that can be incorporated into BNR processes.
Throughout our 3 hour “Introduction to Biological Nutrient Removal (BNR)” live online workshop we will utilize real life scenarios to demonstrate how to apply this information in wastewater treatment operations.
This workshop will provide you with essential skills to operate your treatment facility, succeed in your career, and obtain or maintain your water operator certification.