Overview of Sequential Batch Reactors (SBRs); Live Online
In this 3 hour LIVE ONLINE workshop you will learn about the principle operation of Sequential Batch Reactors (SBRs), their history, and how they differ from conventional activated sludge operations.
We will also introduce you to terminology commonly used in wastewater treatment using SBRs.
In this workshop you will become familiar with:
- the treatment systems components
- various treatment conditions
- challenges commonly encountered when operating SBRs.
- Advantages & disadvantages of SBRs
- Process control options for SBRs
- SBRs’ role in nutrient removal